- Strategic storytelling across websites, social media and publications.
- PR counsel and planning, including core messaging.
- Ad campaigns using traditional and new media.
- Media pitches/press releases.
- Media interview prep.
- Developmental editing or copyediting.
- Proposals and presentations.
- Meeting facilitation.
- Brand strategy sessions.
- User experience research, beyond usability testing.
- Scripts or outlines for videos, podcasts, etc.
- Communication training.
- Fictional case studies. (Showcase your methodology without using confidential information.)
- Brochures and other marketing collateral.
Prior to hiring Candace to edit a magazine-style brochure, we struggled with how much content was right and whether that content was powerful enough to achieve our desired results. Candace used her research, our comments and feedback from our clients to shape our draft into a short brochure that gets to the heart of ‘WHY,’ for our business and for our clients. Candace gave them the license to dream!
Ben Harper, financial coach, McBryar Advisory Services
Please note: I do not offer social media management such as opening or monitoring your accounts, posting to them on your behalf, etc. I’m delighted to recommend colleagues who do.